- Create a list of things to check for a particular process related to your business’s topic.
Eg: checklist for creating a web site, skin care survey.
- Create an ebook of text transcripts of a related recent event. It can be a seminar, speech, class, interview, etc.
- Publish dictionary of terms relating to your specific business industry or subject matter in your Resources section.
- Offer a live chat help feature were you can give your web site visitors advice on your business products & help select a product or service you offer .
- Create ready-made plans for a particular project your target audience wants to accomplish. It could be business plans, healthy lifestyle plans, etc.
- Offer printable, ready-made forms your visitors or customers would use regularly. It could be product category forms, etc.
- Publish timely e-mail reports that contains new research discoveries, surveys, and statistics about your related industry.
- Finally,Update your web site frequently with fresh content so that every time your visitors come back, they will have something to read on your site. This is the most widely known and most effective method of attracting returning visitors, but this is also the least carried out one because of the laziness . No one will want to browse a site that looks the same over ten years, so keep your site updated with fresh bites!
Thanks to Andy Alagappan VP marketing & business development USA , The Graphics Co (Epromotionz LLC) Top Rated SEO Services